Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Pesky Varmints

super long time I didn't post in here as I simply didn't have any stuff from the land of fish'n'chips, Mary Poppins and so on ;-) but here we go....

I haven’t heard of this crew so far and the record was a random pick to make worth my overseas shipping costs. THE PESKY VARMINTS from the UK dropped this piece on the Cid Records label. You get served with 3 tracks totally that are: “bravelung” and “mr. majestic” – both tracks have a very industrial touch and also sound a lil bit like Co’ Flow. So these 2 tracks are very solid, not spectacular but also not crap in any kind but the best track on the EP is definitely the last one that is titled “peskaton remix”. Oh boy, how I like the samples bein’ used in there plus the nice beat that fits perfectly IMO. Ya can bet that I had to puff sum lah and enjoy that track when I got that wax some days ago!
Cuts n scratches on all tracks were done by Mr Gravity and Dr Strangearm – production was all done by Strangearm.

I did a short research online but so far couldn’t get any further information about the crew and if they have more stuff than this here so additional information is always welcome in the comments-section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home